Crosshair #768- FiGPiNThe Enamel Pin is amazingly detailed and is able to stand up with the signature FiGPiN rubber backer stand. Each pin has an ultra-collectible FiGPiN clear protector case.
The unique ID code will provide cool details such as the edition run, sequence number in the edition, artist bio, wave information, manufactured date, and rarity scale. Build and share your collection!
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel
- Finished with an electroplated nickel coating
- Stands up on a patented FiGPiN soft rubber backer
- Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a black ABS plastic base
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours
Build and share your collection! Collect Awesome!
Ages 14 and up.