The iconic anthology series returns with a brand-new slate of comics' most exciting and innovative storytellers to explore the Batman mythos in stark black-and-white!
In this debut issue:
• James Tynion IV and Tradd Moore explore the world of Ra's al Ghul and the League of Assassins
• J.H. Williams III returns to DC Comics for a trip through the Dark Knight's history
• Emma Rios explores the eternal struggle of the Dark Knight
• Paul Dini and Andy Kubert pit Batman against an infestation of ninja Man-Bats in the Batcave
• G. Willow Wilson and Greg Smallwood portray Batman in his strangest standoff ever with Killer Croc
With a lineup this strong and a cover by legendary Batman artist Greg Capullo, you won't want to miss the start of this tremendous collection of Batman tales by some of comics' top creators!
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER!
Cover A - 3,000 print run
Cover B - 1,500 print run
*We guarantee 9.2+ condition of book unless otherwise stated. We can not guarantee 9.8 grades on raw books
No cancellations on exclusive or ratio items.
Please allow 5-12 business days for delivery..